Smart Knock Bat Knocking MachineFully Automatic Cricket Bat Knocking Machine
Smart Technologies proudly introduces it’s Fully Automatic Cricket Bat Knocking Machine “SMART KNOCK” with new revolutionary features. This new Cricket Bat Knocking In Machine provides you up to 12 knocks per second with automatic bat feeding mechanism in both traverse. This machine is equipped with automatic knock counter, auto stop on desired knocks with BUZZER sound on stop. You can just set the required knocks and machine will automatically Knock your bat uniformly. Also you can knock particular portion of bat in auto or manual mode.
features of smart knock cricket bat knocking machine
- Fully Automatic Bat Feeding Mechanism to eliminate operator thrust.
- Automatic Knock counter with functionality to set up desired input knocks.
- Buzzer Alarm on completion of Knocking.
- Fully functional on auto and Manual mode.
- Robust, Heavy Duty and Beautiful Structure of Machine.
- Adjustable Pressure Setting to adjust the Knocking hammer
- Desired particular portion can also be knocked in auto or manual mode as required.
- Flexibility of using season ball, nylon hammer & wooden mallet for knocking with very easy changeover mechanism.
- First of its kind in world a true “fully automatic knocking in machine”.
- Low power consumption with advanced electronic features.
- Backed with design and development team of highly qualified personals.
Benefits of “Knocking” for a Cricket Bat:
- Allow the soft fibers to strike a hard NW cricket ball.
- Reduces the risk of the bat snapping.
- knocking of bat fills in the gaps between the fibers.
Our Cricket Bat Knocking Machines are available in Best & World-Class quality with very reasonable price.
Why Knocking is Important for a Cricket Bat:
All bats are pressed by the manufacturer, however knocking in is MUST for the survival of your bat. This is the process by which the fibers of the willow in the face and edges are compressed together to form a barrier, which protects the bat against the impact of the ball. Effective knocking in will significantly improve the performance and increase the lifespan of the bat.
We recommend that prepared Ready Play & Pre Knocked in bats need extra preparation & care before use; A significant portion of this preparation can be best performed by our Pressing Machine along with a ball mallet or bat mallet.
All new cricket bats must be “knocked in” before they are ready for use on the field, according to Middlepeg Cricket Equipment. Knocking in a cricket bat properly should take about six hours. To knock in a cricket bat, use a bat mallet expressly designed for this purpose. Knock the bat lightly against the edges of the bat, using increased force as you work toward the center, until the edges of the bat are uniformly smooth and rounded. Next, bounce a cricket ball lightly up and down on the face of the bat. You may also bat older, softened balls carefully with the bat. Before batting new cricket balls, however, you should repeat the knocking in process from the beginning. You may also hear knocking in referred to as “running in”; both terms describe the same process.
New Improved “Smart Knock” knocking In machine with Enhanced performance & Compact Design:
Cricket Bat Knocking Machine Videos